Functions of kidneys
* A healthy kidney has the potential to store an average of half a liter of urine in its bladder, according to urologists.
* This process of filtering the water we consume and disposing of the needles is located on both sides of the spine, along the base of our ribs.
* It is not the kidneys' job to take away all the solid and liquid food that is needed in our body and discharge the remaining waste. Its task is to check the proper proportions of nutrients we need, such as sodium, phosphorus, and potassium, and to warn them if they are too low.
* The kidneys, which are in the form of seed, act as a chemical plant in our body. This is because these two organs work on an average of 200 quarts of blood per day. (One quartz is equivalent to 946 liters.) Also, two quarts extract more water and waste.
* The smallest part of the nephrons is determined by the kidney to perform all its tasks. Up to 10 lakhs of neurons are found in each kidney.
* If one's kidneys fail, it can cause a variety of problems in the body. The body's major functions, such as blood pressure, may be inadequate.
* Doctors usually advise everyone to drink enough water. But the kidney sufferer has this general rule of thumb. Do not drink more than 3 liters of water daily.
This is because when they drink a lot of water due to dryness and hunger, it stays in the body. When the kidneys are unable to drain it, they reach the lungs, causing respiratory problems.
* Urea is found in the urine that is excreted by the kidneys to store the water needed by the body. It contains a lot of chemicals called nitrogen.
* Patients with kidney failure are more likely to have problems with other pathogens than other physical problems, according to urologists. Therefore, it is advisable to avoid going to public places where people with kidneys are more likely. This is because they are less susceptible to germs than babies.
* Kidney sufferer may face numerous risks such as dysfunction of the two kidneys, so many problems in the body, continuous treatment with pain, and sudden changes in daily life. Therefore, it is necessary for them to have extraordinary courage.
* Most people think that kidney damage is life threatening. This is a medical misconception. Because if one is fully aware of the kidney function, problems faced by the kidneys, and their treatments, it is possible to take early precautions. Whatever the problem may be, you can get proper treatment and survive. So, we need awareness first and foremost!
* In Indian and world history, there is evidence of the use of human urine as a drug. In particular, there is evidence that the use of urine as a remedy for skin diseases in ancient Indian medicine.
* When the Romans waged war with their neighbors, the bacteria were sprayed with urine on the wounds in the absence of enough drugs to cure wounds.